Rumoured Newcastle takeover

Looked at the author and thought ...naw not reading it.

You did the right thing, I ignored who had written the article and read it to see if there was anything I could learn. In one respect i suppose I have, I have learnt that if you rehash what you (and others) have already written the Guardian will print it and pay you. The article tries to destroy her and insinuates she isn't in the running to buy the club but he provides no substance to what he says, in fact there is nothing worth reading. I know I should have realised it was Conn and therefore a waste of time but I didn't. Silly me.

Sory Mat !

You did the right thing, I ignored who had written the article and read it to see if there was anything I could learn. In one respect i suppose I have, I have learnt that if you rehash what you (and others) have already written the Guardian will print it and pay you. The article tries to destroy her and insinuates she isn't in the running to buy the club but he provides no substance to what he says, in fact there is nothing worth reading. I know I should have realised it was Conn and therefore a waste of time but I didn't. Silly me.

Sory Mat !
I wonder what Staveley did to annoy Conn. It's a strange article which makes a lot of insinuations about her with no evidence. I thought she was essentially a "middle-man" who spots opportunities and then helps to broker deals between wealthy organisations. She did a good job for City as far as I am concerned.

I wonder what Staveley did to annoy Conn. It's a strange article which makes a lot of insinuations about her with no evidence. I thought she was essentially a "middle-man" who spots opportunities and then helps to broker deals between wealthy organisations. She did a good job for City as far as I am concerned.

That's his problem I think.

Ashley: Newcastle Sell Possible By January

Mike Ashley has told Sky News he wants to sell Newcastle before the January transfer window and that talks are at a "more progressed stage" than ever.

Asked if a deal being struck before 2019 was realistic, Ashley said the word "possible" would be a more accurate description.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.