Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker did make a mistake - as did Bravo. He was set all wrong for the save and stayed too close to his line. Crazy Eddie would have done much better with that. If Bravo plays on Sunday we will play Arsenal with one 'arm' behind our backs - till it gets to penalties. It is as simple as that.

Last edited:
Yes, Ederson is the better keeper (and I would have Bravo play), but what needs explaining is your statement that if Bravo plays - we lose. The floor is yours
The defence have got no confidence in him,the fans have no confidence in him,he’s a disaster waiting to happen.

Play our strongest team, get back to winning ways and get a trophy in the bag

Not arsed about GK or any player sentiment, and though I do think Bravo deserves to play, but if our strongest team sees him or anyone else dropped so be it.

Bravo/Eddy
walker
Otter
Laporte
Zichenko/danilo
Ferdy
KDB
Silva
Bernardo/sane
Aguero
Sterling

I would be tempted to leave sane out as bernarso has been playing well

and possible play zivchenko over danilo

I would almost certainly play Kompany because he is a leader and against arsenal will be useful. Laparote hasn’t played enough games yet for me and not got his stride. Stones doesn’t deserve to play.

Do we get extra subs if it goes to extra time ? If so I would start Kompany, he will be desperate to walk up up the steps and lift another trophy

The darn injury has really knocked Stones back 12months :(

Vinny to start please and a Walker redemption. Think it’s harsh blaming Bravo, he shouldn’t have been put in that position in the first place, but it all goes back to delph. He stays on the pitch and we’re discussing fixture congestion again...

Strongest team and let's get the first piece of silverware wrapped up.

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Kompany
Danilo
Fernandinho
Silva
KDB
Sterling
Aguero
Silva.

You can't play Bravo who refused to come off his line against a forward like Aubameyang.

Zinchencho has to start IMO. Miles better on the ball than Danilo, don't need panic in defence with Bravo there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.