Arsenal Away (Premier League) Ticket Criteria

The away tickets from this season are being dispatched at the last minute only so they reach you only a couple of days before the actual fixture ... this is to stop those (point whores) buying who have no intention of attending themselves but only to increase their points and then selling them on ... club stated this in a focus group during the pre-season. This was a suggestion proposed by one of the supporters club and welcomed by the club as it now gives very little window for someone to shift them on. And if they miss in mail and doesn’t reach, the club is arranging re-issuance with the buyers ID at the fixture itself.

So calm down all, all tickets will arrive a few days before the fixture (if you haven’t already noticed the change all season in previous away fixtures).

Royal Mail are shite. City sent me a Cardiff away ticket that was tracked. I checked the tracking number and it said it had been delivered in July of 2017!

It never came and the club had to arrange a collection for me at the ground.

Just found out how shit thy are, tracked item arrived at post office yesterday due for delivery yesterday (21/2/18). Nothing though the door, same today - no post for me either, went down to the local post office to enquire about the item. I was basically told it was not their fault and that I was to speak to the company that posted the tickets... The wifey behind the counter would have been as well saying you're f****d son not my problem. Phoned royal mail complaints and to be fair the boy was decent and said he'd escalated the complaint immediately and that someone will be back in touch with me today regarding the complaint.

Phoned supporters services who incredibly couldn't find my tracking number, so I had to give them that. I was then told by them that the item was received at the post office yesterday so It would be delivered tomorrow as in Friday... So i explained that royal mail had told me there was nothing in the post office for my address. I was then advised I would have to collect the ticket at Wembley on the day with photo ID. A minor inconvenience since I'm going there anyway.

Add in the hassle Ive had trying to get the time off and throw in a house move and the Mrs being due in less than 4 weeks its been a challenging couple of days. Glad its all (mostly) sorted now though. :-D

The away tickets from this season are being dispatched at the last minute only so they reach you only a couple of days before the actual fixture ... this is to stop those (point whores) buying who have no intention of attending themselves but only to increase their points and then selling them on ... club stated this in a focus group during the pre-season. This was a suggestion proposed by one of the supporters club and welcomed by the club as it now gives very little window for someone to shift them on. And if they miss in mail and doesn’t reach, the club is arranging re-issuance with the buyers ID at the fixture itself.

So calm down all, all tickets will arrive a few days before the fixture (if you haven’t already noticed the change all season in previous away fixtures).
The irony
The supporters club making a suggestion to stop points whores that doesn't involve the supporters club

The irony
The supporters club making a suggestion to stop points whores that doesn't involve the supporters club
+ 1. I am still amazed at the amount of youngsters at matches without an adult when matches are selling out at 17,000+ points.

Not heard back from supporters services regarding my lost ticket in the post, I was told I'd receive an email today before close of business regarding collection at Wembley on Sunday. Getting a tad concerned.

Not long now! Your match ticket(s) for the Premier League away fixture against Arsenal at Emirates Stadium on Thursday 1st March, kick off 7.45pm, are on their way to the lead supporter who purchased the tickets via Royal Mail first class post and should arrive within the next 72-hours.

If for any reason your ticket(s) have not arrived by Wednesday 28th February, please contact Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.