Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well kompany is simply bot good enough in our system now and Laporte is not ready imo. I'll put my trust in the guy who was leading us on the pitch while we were unbeatable earlier in the season. Pep may play laporte, it depends on fitness and training, but for me it has to be Nico and John.

I don't know what you've seen to tell you Laporte isn't ready for a final after over 100 senior games. Especially not worse than Stones.

Would be unusual for a City fan to not want that surely?

pretty sure i read on here many would take a draw at Emirates ! and given how we don't have a good record there ...now is a chance to win there ... hope now its clear !

Do admire Pep's loyalty by playing Bravo , but how far does this loyalty extend ? Yaya has played in every round does this guarantee him a starting place ? Surely Yaya will justifiably have an issue if he isnt picked and yet bravo gets the goalies jersey , personally i do not want either starting the match , because i want to stuff Wenger and his Tarquins , and if Bravo and Toure are on the bench then at least they are involved in the match day squad and both will get medals.

Do admire Pep's loyalty by playing Bravo , but how far does this loyalty extend ?
It extends as long as Pep is our manager because that's the reason Bravo plays. So he has the trust of his number 2 whoever that is in years to come. Outfield players are completely different to reserve keepers.

Do admire Pep's loyalty by playing Bravo , but how far does this loyalty extend ? Yaya has played in every round does this guarantee him a starting place ? Surely Yaya will justifiably have an issue if he isnt picked and yet bravo gets the goalies jersey , personally i do not want either starting the match , because i want to stuff Wenger and his Tarquins , and if Bravo and Toure are on the bench then at least they are involved in the match day squad and both will get medals.

Yaya didn't save our bacon

only just realised VAR is being used. Not too sure what that will do for the atmosphere, it may be three minutes after a goal that we can cheer.

Strongest side out for me and bag the trophy...it is the lesser if the 3 but provides a boost to morale

————————————Ederson—————————————-
Walker————-Stones———-Otamendi———Zinchenko

———KDB—————Fernandinho—————-Silva———-

Sterling———————Aguero——————————-Sane

pretty sure i read on here many would take a draw at Emirates ! and given how we don't have a good record there ...now is a chance to win there ... hope now its clear !

I'd take a 9-0 loss at the Emirates if it guaranteed we'd win at Wembley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.