Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be unusual for a City fan to not want that surely?
With one minor exception , I would like to beat the tarquins twice in the next few days, but fear it will be the end for Wenger if we do. He has given so much comedy value over the last few years, I for one would miss him.

This from Arsenal Mania:

“They will rape us. They will be up for it after their FA-cup defeat while we will still be in shock after tonight”

Poor old gooners. Seem to be a bit down in the mouth, don't they…

On an entirely different note. The club e-mailed me yesterday to tell me that they've decided not to post my ticket out to me. I'm supposed to pick it up at the stadium. Anybody else in this boat? How long should I expect to have to queue for at the East Stand ticket office (i.e. has anybody had to do this before?) I don't want to take any risks over this, but I've always had a very bad habit of being a 'last minute' person, in all things in life. If I'm there for about 1 p.m. or 1.30 p.m. at the latest?

This from Arsenal Mania:

“They will rape us. They will be up for it after their FA-cup defeat while we will still be in shock after tonight”

On an entirely different note. The club e-mailed me yesterday to tell me that they've decided not to post my ticket out to me. I'm supposed to pick it up at the stadium. Anybody else in this boat? How long should I expect to have to queue for at the East Stand ticket office (i.e. has anybody had to do this before?) I don't want to take any risks over this, but I've always had a very bad habit of being a 'last minute' person, in all things in life. If I'm there for about 1 p.m. or 1.30 p.m. at the latest?

I really don't like any fans using the words "rape us", disgraceful and unnecessary language.

Well just looked at the MEN pictures of training yesterday and Raz is clearly on there.

I dont think those pictures are from yesterdays training, they were wearing white tops yeaterday...couldnt see him on the video on the city site myself

I dont think those pictures are from yesterdays training, they were wearing white tops yeaterday...couldnt see him on the video on the city site myself

If it was it the MUEN it was probably from Christmas.

This from Arsenal Mania:

I had to collect at Wembley for one game because the firm in Nottingham messed up. Got there early about 9am but service was slow when the office opened. Seat details were written on the ticket with a Biro but didn't have any problems.

I couldn't see him the video either and I think they normally try and stress certain messages in these vids, like they showed a lot of Gabriel Jesus, a lot of shooting practice and quite a bit of Bravo, plus an obvious shot of Ota, all things which would have been topical for fans to know about. The one thing missing was Raz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.