Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we play to the best of our ability and so do Arsenal, we win. If we are at 90% we will still win
Arsenal need us to be well below par and for them come out firing in order for it to go their way, we've just not got to be so wasteful in-front of goal

We are better than them but my problem is missing chances when we are on top. We should have been three up at our place before we scored and these days we are looking like conceding most games so this I s my only worry. Well aside from them kicking Kev out of the game like they did David Silva last year.

we follow the rags and chavs game so i'd imagine they would be doing that one,we might have tyler and carragher or carragher and someone else

Sky’s Programming on Sunday

8:30am - Sunday Supplement
Final Special (Live from Wembley)

Neil Ashton is joined at Wembley Stadium by Martin Samuel of the Daily Mail, Henry Winter from The Times and Andy Dunn from the Mirror for a discussion on the week's major stories and to preview the Final of this season’s first major trophy.

10:00am - Goals on Sunday : Wembley Special

Chris Kamara and Ben Shephard are joined by William Gallas and Sylvain Distin at Wembley ahead of the Carabao Cup final to review the weekend's matches and major talking points.

11:30am - Super Sunday - Palace v Spurs
2:00pm - Super Sunday - Scum v Chelsea

David Jones, Graeme Souness and Jamie Carragher

3:30pm - Carabao Cup Final

We will be starting coverage on Sky Sports Football at 3.30pm, with Jamie Redknapp, Thierry Henry, Gary Neville and Craig Bellamy all on board at Wembley. Gary Neville will later join the legendary voice of Martin Tyler on commentary at kickoff.

Bravo
Walker
Otamendi
Laporte
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Sané
Agüero

4-1 win... CTID

------------------------------------------------------------Bravo------------------------------------------------------

--------------Walker------------ -Komps----------------- ----Nico----------------------------------Laporte-

-----------------------------------------------------Fern----------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------Kev----------------------------------Dave-------------------------------------------

-Raz--------------------------------- -Kun-----------------------------------------------------Sane----

Given Arsenal's result yesterday at home , I hope we beat them in the final and the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.