Arsenal (a) pre-match thread (Game given go ahead 1350hrs)

Arsenal v City prediction

• Win

Votes: 273 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 86 22.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 27 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way was the first goal a foul. 2 bodies slightly touched - recent phrase seems to be " - coming together."
Anyway Moustafi ? should learn to defend - and get goalside of the attacker. - Bellend.

Cant see kompany starting again. He's at the stage where he shouldnt be starting twice in a week. We have the depth, laporte for me.

No way was the first goal a foul. 2 bodies slightly touched - recent phrase seems to be " - coming together."
Anyway Moustafi ? should learn to defend - and get goalside of the attacker. - Bellend.
It was minimal contact, at the other end Wilshire would be raging if that was given as a foul.And two yellows should have been to him for persistent diving and cheating.With Deli Ali and him Team GB should get Gold and Silver at the Tokyo Olympics.

Ederson
Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko
Gundogan
KDB
Silva
Bernardo
Raheem
Kun

It would be sweet to smash them twice in a week.

Good to see Kompany noting the win against Liverpool in the 2016 league cup final followed by a 3-0 defeat to them in the league, shows we are aware of what can happen.
I vividly remember that game. A lot of people thought that the 'pool would be deflated after losing in the penalty shootout. Far from it. They were hell bent on revenge and they really stuck it to us.
Given Wiltshire's rants about them being unfairly treated by the officials I think we should expect some 'angry' players desperate for revenge. Get an early goal and we'll do it; concede an early goal and it will be a real struggle.

Papers are full of Wenger's replacement stories. Manager undermined, players under attack, and supporters underwhelmed. An early goal for us would make for an interesting evening.

I think a lot of Arsenal fans might not go on Thursday as a protest. This feels like it could be the start of the end for Wenger.

Either way, expert a toxic atmosphere. An early goal for us would be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.