CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

The way I see this Salah business is, he is one any good if he gets the ball. We have been very good this year in stopping this type of player from getting the ball and closing down if they do. Vardy springs to mind. Can't see any other result than a City win to be honest. You can only score if you have the ball and we instantly reduce their chances by our possession. Yes, there will be glitches like Wigan and the mad 10 minutes at Anfield, but overall we have been really good. City win 3-1

What's the chances of this going to general sale or those with previous purchase history?

Could get one at 9am this morning with my sons Cityzen and upgrade. Although don't think he'd be too happy that I was going without him.

Or do I hold off in the hope I can get 2 if they release more selling criteria.

What's the chances of this going to general sale or those with previous purchase history?

Could get one at 9am this morning with my sons Cityzen and upgrade. Although don't think he'd be too happy that I was going without him.

Or do I hold off in the hope I can get 2 if they release more selling criteria.
No chance. The fact City have only specified seasoncard holders and Cityzens matchday members in the ticket release dates says all you need to know.

https://www.mancity.com/news/ticket...erpool-champions-league-quarter-final-tickets

Last edited:
No chance. The fact City have only specified seasoncard holders and Cityzens matchday members says all you need to know

Yeah, no chance they announce a general sale selling criteria. Firstly, because the demand is there for it to sell out to SC holders and Cityzens, and secondly even if sales were slow they wouldn't make it general sale as they'll want to stop as many Liverpool fans as possible getting into the home areas.

I noticed loads shifted yesterday off the planner while it was still SC holders only who could buy and with the website being busy as fuck this morning now it's gone down to Cityzens, I reckon this will sell out today or tomorrow at the latest

Yeah, no chance they announce a general sale selling criteria. Firstly, because the demand is there for it to sell out to SC holders and Cityzens, and secondly even if sales were slow they wouldn't make it general sale as they'll want to stop as many Liverpool fans as possible getting into the home areas.

I noticed loads shifted yesterday off the planner while it was still SC holders only who could buy and with the website being busy as fuck this morning now it's gone down to Cityzens, I reckon this will sell out today or tomorrow at the latest
I think the 1 ticket per person and no 'print at home' e-tickets for this match says it all. I remember for PSG and Real quarter and semi finals a few years back and for some result the club decided seasoncard holders could buy upto 6 tickets each which was ridiculous.

It is quite a shame thay we often can't sell out our Cl home games and now just because it is Liverpool we sell out only to SC and Cityzens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.