CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

I think the 1 ticket per person and no 'print at home' e-tickets for this match says it all. I remember for PSG and Real quarter and semi finals a few years back and for some result the club decided seasoncard holders could buy upto 6 tickets each which was ridiculous.

And the fact that no delivery of paper tickets, so if you choose paper tickets, you have to collect showing your id yourself! Should definitely help resellers and stop liverpoop fans getting into home end ...

And the fact that no delivery of paper tickets, so if you choose paper tickets, you have to collect showing your id yourself! Should definitely help resellers and stop liverpoop fans getting into home end ...

Offered me postage delivery of a paper ticket?

I think the club have a particular problem with the Scousers. Everton fan got his head kicked-in after sneaking into the City end a few years back.

Last edited:
I've got delivery with mine so I don't think they're being that strict.

Offered me postage delivery of a paper ticket?

I've got delivery with mine so I don't think they're being that strict.

Did show delivery address by default, but if you had noticed, "free delivery" was missing from the top box and "collection" was the only option and checked by default. I almost ordered paper tickets as well but then just loaded on to cards as went through order confirmation page at checkout carefully ... had read earlier in this very thread actually that was the case (no deliveries, only collection for this fixture) so was careful when on final order page. Check your confirmation emails or call the club and check if tickets are coming or for collection only. Might be dependent on post code of members, I'm not sure but at least that was the case for me this morning.

This might go to a general sale. This was the stadium map 5
minutes ago.

b9094863ddd9cf2edb35f77c1f1e7e70.jpg

Did show delivery address by default, but if you had noticed, "free delivery" was missing from the top box and "collection" was the only option and checked by default. I almost ordered paper tickets as well but then just loaded on to cards as went through order confirmation page at checkout carefully ... had read earlier in this very thread actually that was the case (no deliveries, only collection for this fixture) so was careful when on final order page. Check your confirmation emails or call the club and check if tickets are coming or for collection only. Might be dependent on post code of members, I'm not sure but at least that was the case for me this morning.

Said free delivery on my page and also says I will receive a paper ticket in the post, my postcode is in Scotland though and nowhere near Liverpool.

minutes ago.

It won't for the reasons already stated. That planner gives a distorted view as well - while there's plenty of availability in the SS3 green blocks in particular, many of the yellow blocks aren't showing too many at all. And the situation is changing all the time as more and more manage to get on the website to buy. I've just this minute tried to get on the ticketing page and I'm a bigger queue than I was earlier when I had a look.

minutes ago.

I imagine the reason there are so many left is that it's been a nightmare trying to get on this morning. Took me an hour to eventually get mine. Can't see there being many left by tonight. And I reckon the club will just offer more tickets to SC holders and Cityzen members rather than putting any that are left on general sale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.