Booing the Champions League Anthem

Napoli and feyenoord weren't bad games, last seasons home game Monaco and Barcelona were brilliant, I don't think the games are as bad as people make out

Barcelona was good. I’ll probably end up going to a few despite what I say now. I’m still fucked off with them for Saturday more than anything. Pissed me right off that capitulation.

Never going to happen.
Won’t be allowed as long as we keep booing.
There’s an impasse at the moment.
We boo to highlight their corruption.
They hate us for it and f@ck over the team to ensure we don’t get near a final.
Whatever anyone thinks it does affect the team. They know the score and so does Pep.

We boo more to highlight the injustice.

The team get screwed some more and the G14 lap it up because they don’t want us near their share of the spoils.

Mancs are very stubborn especially when they know they’re right.
I’ve no problem with anyone sticking to their guns and expressing their disapproval but this team will not go any further in the present vicious circle, no matter who we have managing us.

Some don’t like Pep because he tells us to stop booing. Doesn’t understand us.
He’s doing no more than he did with the squad. Got rid of anyone who was s bad influence or a disruption to his philosophy. He shut Yaya up and his agent.
He’s here to do a job. Make no bones about it, the Sheik wants the CL.
Pep knows the score now, and he is telling the fans, it is not going to happen unless the crowd play the game.

It’s sad but true, it’s bent as we all know, but Pep and the team know it too and they are having to adapt and play within this bent set of rules.

This is not a rant at those booing. Just pointing out the reality of what I regard to be an impasse.

Fair points. Although I think Pep calling the ref out and getting sent off will not go down well with the dark powers. Pep knows the score and he’s just as stubborn as us Mancs. He’s getting there.... He will have a badge under his coat next year with Booo. A bit like I believe he will show it to the fans when nobody is looking :)

What utter drivel, what's booing the anthem got to do with my attendance at the matches, I follow city, home, away and all over Europe as I have been for decades, I Boo the anthem then watch the game, you're problem with that is??
Our manager has asked that we dont, he says it would be better/help to embrace the competition. Whats the problem with doing that if it helps? Especially the players, they go out onto the pitch to play hard for a place in the semi's and we;'re all sat there booing a competion we hate... Doesnt inspire does it. Nothing to lose imo

Even though I’ve attended every Champions League game this season, (including the dead rubber in Kharkiv), I personally don’t give a flying fuck if City never win this pile of corporate shite. Let's just win the Premier League, and retain it next Season.
The Champions League is a bloated, corrupt, epitome of greed-infested, self-indulgent shite, that’s occasionally won by a scrawpy English team, on penalties. It’s got fuck all to do with being the best team in Europe, and everything to do with trousering as much money as possible for the established elite.
I despise UEFA, and I guarantee that Guardiola’s punishment will be more severe than the paltry fine for the prehistoric reception at Klanfield last week. However, apart from that, I don't really have an opinion.

Even though I’ve attended every Champions League game this season, (including the dead rubber in Kharkiv), I personally don’t give a flying fuck if City never win this pile of corporate shite. Let's just win the Premier League, and retain it next Season.
The Champions League is a bloated, corrupt, epitome of greed-infested, self-indulgent shite, that’s occasionally won by a scrawpy English team, on penalties. It’s got fuck all to do with being the best team in Europe, and everything to do with trousering as much money as possible for the established elite.
I despise UEFA, and I guarantee that Guardiola’s punishment will be more severe than the paltry fine for the prehistoric reception at Klanfield last week. However, apart from that, I don't really have an opinion.
Being accused of breaking some rule twice and been given a 3 game ban lol.............bbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

How'd we attract the best talent if we never have a chance of winning the CL? Nah, for as shit as it is we have to do well in the CL

Here's a start.

Stop fixing the draw, where teams from each country can't be drawn against each other, and they can't play on the same night as each other.

Anyone remember when City and United were left, and because of the TV scheduling, City were given Dortmund, think it was the group of death that season, and United were given that Romanian team. The CL draw is as random as a far eastern betting syndicate betting on an Italuan 2nd division football match.

Our manager has asked that we dont, he says it would be better/help to embrace the competition. Whats the problem with doing that if it helps? Especially the players, they go out onto the pitch to play hard for a place in the semi's and we;'re all sat there booing a competion we hate... Doesnt inspire does it. Nothing to lose imo
I would agree with you mate if we boo'd during the game but it's 30 seconds at most then we let rip with the City songs, I can't see that adversely affecting the players.

It’s easy to spot the spineless amongst our fan base in this thread. The ones who are happy to bend over and take it because they either don’t care that our club get shafted on a regular basis or genuinely have no idea why we do it.
This club and it’s supporters have every right to be fucked off by the way we’re treated and if 30 seconds of booing is the only at we can make it clear how we feel then so be it. We might not endear ourselves to the wankers at uefa but anyone who wants part of their cosy cartel are as bad as the shitbags screwing us over on a regular basis.
THIS!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.