Who Will Pose A Threat Next Season

If the Dippers could raise their game and re-create their coach welcome for every home game then they would probably be our nearest challenger , but as Klanfield is like a morgue for 95% of their home games ,because they have as many tourist and corporate supporters as the Rags .But their supporters must be the biggest mugs in the world , their players pick and choose when they want to put 100% into a game and just go through the motions against the lesser lights of the Premier league , which is why it wont be "their year" next year or any other year.

Chelsea will lose a few players this summer.

Courtois can’t seem to stop talking about a move away and because of it the fan base is divided with him.

I also would not rule out the sale of Eden Hazard.

2 out of 3 seasons now not playing CL football. I think he will push for a move.

Only Liverpool - especially if they're banned fron Europe.
Chelsea will get a bit closer - as their 2nd team should get through the UEFA cup group stages but only challengong for 3rd or 4th spot.
Utd will be in transition again and Arsenal will be rebuilding from scratch. Tottenham will finish 3rd or 4th again unless badly finally splashes the cash.

All the clubs in the top 6 will strengthen. Can’t see too much of a threat from Arsenal if Wenger is still around. If Spurs don’t change their pay policy they will not attract the highest quality players and will probably still be no better than top four material. I can see Chelsea, Liverpool and possibly even the Rags being stronger next year, although I have serious doubts about Maureen’s ability to keep his best players happy and motivated. However, we will also strengthen the squad, probably with another striker and a defensive midfielder, and our young stars will get even better. We could be really scary next season.

Dippers look strong and Keita will improve their squad. I would imagine that Klopp will buy a keeper, I know they have been linked with Allison.

Definiteltliverpool. Van Dijk has completely transformed them and so long as they keep Salah and everyone stays fit, they're going to be a real contender next year. Cue the usual quip.
Think its more than VD, Robertson, Alexander and dropping Mignolet also helped

Chelsea being linked with Sarri. May take a season for the players to learn his system, but they will be a threat soon if this appointment goes through.

Remember when Klopp said he was appointed as manager that in 4 years he would win a title with Liverpool. Next year is the 4th and Klopp will go all out for the league. He would even not bother with the CL if he wins it this year.

Thank ye gods for Ewa Woowah! Transfer Master exrtaordinaire. He can turn solid gold to dog poo - they claim.
I can only see dippers really strengthening - don't really see any of the other present top 6 having anything but a scattergun transfer policy (no thought whatsoever as to how players they buy will actually fit in to the team). They need to retain Salah, but given recent 'istory (good on history when it suits them) I reckon he will be there max 1 more season IF his present form holds.
Something needs to give across the border - peg or the huge paypackets - waiting with industrial sized bags of popcorn to see how this all unravels over summer.
The Harry Kane Team will still be bottlers.
Arse will still be under Whinger. (Nuff said).
Chavs need a new manager or players who can play the way Conte wants. (Easier to change manager).
I can see Wolves as a possible surprise next season - money to spend and a friendly agent in Mendes (Cardiff however should end up with only 5 available player by the end of August - as they would with proper reffing mostly be serving min. 3 match bans for clogging!).

Chelsea being linked with Sarri. May take a season for the players to learn his system, but they will be a threat soon if this appointment goes through.

I think if Sarri arrives before or at the beginning of the summer Chelsea will be the biggest threat next season by some distance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.