Going to match with crutches

I went to quite a number of games on crutches in 1981; fortunately my season ticket was end of a row at the time and the right end to stick my left leg out as it was in a full length cast.

I might have been to the Etihad once on crutches but it was over a decade a go and I can't remember for sure.

I've broken a bone in my foot and have got crutches and a big black boot thing on my foot.

Am I ok getting in the ground with them - thinking about the added security we now have.

Has anyone else done it - is it a major pain in the arse? (I'm in SS3).

Oakies your best bet. But i think he usually leaves his crutches in Mary D's.

Corby Blue lives in well "Corby" about a 300 mile round trip for every game, including CL games, FA Cup replays and League Cup games and he has two crutches'!! You have Corby's permission to feel sorry for yourself!!

I did my knee in before Christmas and turned up for a couple of games on crutches. Family upper tier. Never even crossed my mind it would be a problem... and it wasn’t

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.