Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

You've got me wrong. Doesn't upset me. Upsets the club though - they don't want it - that's all I'm saying. Pep says words to the effect of 'Not what the club wants, but I can understand the emotion'. Everyone can understand the emotion. It's been made a criminal offence. Obviously, the authorities aren't going to prosecute thousands. I think the normal penalty is a fine, criminal record and stadium ban. The Prem will ask City why they couldn't prevent the invasion.

There will be no action whatsoever. Let it go.

F***ing hell, we really a miserable bunch of supporters.

Or is it just that the majority of our support are old?

Ask these moaning...... what they were like in their late teens, twenties and thirties.

I bet not one of them did or chanted anything wrong at a football match in their lives.

You'll have your trophy presentation, lap of honour, etc against Huddersfield.

But stop f***ing moaning about a good natured pitch invasion, before the trophy presentation, and the final home game of the season.

Or is it just that the majority of our support are old.

Ask these moaning...... what they were like in their late teens, twenties and thirties.

I bet not one of them did or chanted anything wrong at a football match in their lives.

But stop f***ing moaning about a good natured pitch invasion, before the trophy presentation, and the final home game of the season.
Great post, bang on the money

You've got me wrong. Doesn't upset me. Upsets the club though - they don't want it - that's all I'm saying. Pep says words to the effect of 'Not what the club wants, but I can understand the emotion'. Everyone can understand the emotion. It's been made a criminal offence. Obviously, the authorities aren't going to prosecute thousands. I think the normal penalty is a fine, criminal record and stadium ban. The Prem will ask City why they couldn't prevent the invasion.
The Prem won't say 'Alright lads, your team plays such sublime football, so we're going to do nowt - that's the rule...... if a club can convince us the fans were so emotional because of the team's brilliance then we'll allow it'.

I read some comments and all I see is Waldorf and Statler types in City shirts.

The Prem won't say 'Alright lads, your team plays such sublime football, so we're going to do nowt - that's the rule...... if a club can convince us the fans were so emotional because of the team's brilliance then we'll allow it'.

Have you just replied to your own post ?

Only on Bluemoon would you get some fans complaining that there was a pitch invasion and then others complaining that the pitch invasion wasnt good enough.

Brilliant.

I've not read all of this, though have no doubt that this is the post of the thread. Hearty congrats and a manly hug to you!

It was a harmless, good natured smiley faced pitch invasion. The Prem and the authorities won't see it like that though. The rules and legislation are black and white.

The last pitch invasion i was involved in ashamedly was the FA Cup Q/Final at home to Spuds at Maine Road , at least our pitch invasions nowadays are for the right reasons , how lucky are we.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.