Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

agreed. was acceptable back then, would look daft if done now

Was thinking the same until I got home and saw the ya ya kolo on social media and thought , should have gone in with me lad .. would have been his 1st and today wouldn’t have interrupted the presentation.. wouldn’t do it at the presentation so thinking opertinity missed today -(

F***ing hell, we really a miserable bunch of supporters.

Or is it just that the majority of our support are old?

Ask these moaning...... what they were like in their late teens, twenties and thirties.

I bet not one of them did or chanted anything wrong at a football match in their lives.

You'll have your trophy presentation, lap of honour, etc against Huddersfield.

But stop f***ing moaning about a good natured pitch invasion, before the trophy presentation, and the final home game of the season.

the majority of fans support and enjoy pitch invasions- tens of thousands on the pitch. its more miserable people on here then anything.

F***ing hell, we really a miserable bunch of supporters.

Or is it just that the majority of our support are old?

Ask these moaning...... what they were like in their late teens, twenties and thirties.

I bet not one of them did or chanted anything wrong at a football match in their lives.

You'll have your trophy presentation, lap of honour, etc against Huddersfield.

But stop f***ing moaning about a good natured pitch invasion, before the trophy presentation, and the final home game of the season.

Fraid there’s no such thing as a “ good natured pitch invasion” because a minority don’t know right from wrong

Only on Bluemoon would you get some fans complaining that there was a pitch invasion and then others complaining that the pitch invasion wasnt good enough.

Brilliant.

Think you’ll find it’s not only on Bluemoon. FA love a reason to punish us & you can always rely on some twats to give them cause

Say's Mr H&S.

Get a life.
I won't insult fellow City fans. Don't know why some do. Been going since 67 and believe me, our crowd was louder and livelier and more hostile towards visiting teams in the 60s, 70s and 80s than it is now. I don't have a problem with our happy pitch invasion. But me not having a problem with it is totally irrelevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.