Season Tickets - 2024/25 | New Flexi Golds - SOLD OUT

But if you had a ST you wouldn't be paying the £150/£75 in the first place unless I've lost the thread on this?

No, I can’t imagine any scenario where a current ST would think it worthwhile to downgrade to a flexi.

But if you’re a member wanting to go to most or all games, resigned to the fact you can’t get a full ST for the time being, it could be quite attractive.

Of course the ideal solution would be to offer them full STs as well. But it looks like that’s off the table for the time being at least.

Simple. Sell your spares on Man City Face Value Tickets and Travel for what you consider a fair price.
My wife has been trying to join it to put my tickets on there when I can't go (I dont have FB) but she doesn't get accepted. Has requested to join it a couple of times now. Any advice?

No, I can’t imagine any scenario where a current ST would think it worthwhile to downgrade to a flexi.

But if you’re a member wanting to go to most or all games, resigned to the fact you can’t get a full ST for the time being, it could be quite attractive.

Of course the ideal solution would be to offer them full STs as well. But it looks like that’s off the table for the time being at least.
The only info I have seen so far is about them being offered to Juniors. They may not go to Adult grades if alot of people have already registered interest and proceed to purchase.

Had some clarification on Gold+.

The price will be the price of a regular Gold season ticket, plus the £150 (or £75), should you attend every game.

The match by match price will vary based on opponent (which is what the club are still working out given next season’s clubs aren’t confirmed), but in total it will still work out at the standard Gold price.

Personally, still don’t agree with the additional fee, but appreciate non-season card holders don’t have much of a choice if they want a seasonal product.
Do you know how this minimum of 10 games thing will work (if it is a thing)? If you chose not to go to the first 9 they would automatically take payment for last 10? I've expressed interest but not entirely sure on that part. Cheers for your updates on this

Seen that, there was no option to register interest before 4th April, on either the child or adults.

I have been checking every day, and did the strongly linked thing a few weeks ago when I say it.

Even if I was able to get one there are a load more questions regarding where the ticket would be. They may say you have to move to EL3 or something which would never happen, particularly if there is already a large group been together 20 years. If they let you get the closest free seat it is workable as one adult could swap in effect, but if not it wouldn't be a goer anyway.
I’ve registered for this and the points you made are my main concerns…I don’t want to move my current seats but as my son is 9 I can’t expect him to sit in a different block/stand so unless the seat next to me happens to become available it’s a waste of time. I know the seats behind me aren’t season tickets but sadly they are on the rows impacted by the north stand expansion!

Do you know how this minimum of 10 games thing will work (if it is a thing)? If you chose not to go to the first 9 they would automatically take payment for last 10? I've expressed interest but not entirely sure on that part. Cheers for your updates on this

It’s in the terms and conditions. As soon as you reach the point where you can’t get 10 games in, your ticket is rescinded and you forfeit the right to buy any more at the discounted price.

You won’t be charged for any more tickets to matches you don’t attend but you have lost your £150/£75 for not much benefit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.