It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’d pay £100m for Musiala in a heart beat. He’s going to be a superstar.
Foden on the wing forever then? Musiala doesn’t make sense to me for that reason. They both want the same position. Makes more sense to buy for other positions and let Foden have the role, knowing that we still have KDB to play as and when his body allows him. Players like Paqueta and Neves make more sense. And wingers.

Foden on the wing forever then? Musiala doesn’t make sense to me for that reason. They both want the same position. Makes more sense to buy for other positions and let Foden have the role, knowing that we still have KDB to play as and when his body allows him. Players like Paqueta and Neves make more sense. And wingers.
I think there are two conversations to have and it’s dependant on Pep.

Musiala is the perfect Pep player. A young David Silva type that should be able to play alongside Foden.

If Pep is going at the end of next season, then Wirtz makes more sense.

We’ll be buying a versatile player, who will play regularly even when Rodri plays, but is also able to cover Rodri when he doesn’t. Like Gundo did.
Maybe, but who ? Think the only one we are linked with that fits that is Kimmich. From rumours ,admittedly , we are looking at a midfield 3 from Rodri / ??? , Paqueta / Kovacic , Foden /KDB. Don’t see any of them as a Gundogan that could play regularly and sometimes cover for Rodri.

I think Pep wants versatile players that can play multiple positions. Musiala could play in the middle, on the left or on the right if needed. Much like Foden. Would be a great signing.

Could easily see Musiala playing RW for us with an overlapping fullback in Walker (or Frimpong) and Foden in the middle.

think the 100m signing is neves personally. Seen rumours kovacic got interest from saudi, and seen that neves agent was at city recently doing eddies new contract but also to increase talks regarding neves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.