PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

When I am on my death bed and look back on my life following City through 35 years of fook all along with the great days post 2009 I wonder if it will bring a smile to my face.

I just pray I`m also not going to be worrying that some red shirted glory hunting turd from Ireland/Home Counties thinks we are cheats.
We're only cheats because we're winning and breaking their little glory hunting hearts, if we'd spent as much as Utd and were just as shite nothing would have been said and the Premier League wouldn't have turned into a shit pantomime.

How about we close this thread down and just leave a pinned one like we used to have, for factual Q&A type things only. All as this thread does is causes arguments and generates clicks for shit house papers.
Nobody is forcing you to read it mate. I don't click on any clickbait shit. I'm certainly not clicking on anything from Mein Kampf, sorry I mean the Daily Mail.

This sounds like a verbatim repeat of UEFA's attempts to nobble us.

Our AUDITED accounts are verified & the taxes due were paid. We carried out our duties as per the terms of our sponsorship deals, & our sponsors paid us accordingly. Our managers have been remunerated for their considerable efforts & their relevant taxes plaid too.

The rest is just absolute & utter bullshit.

Are HMRC or the SFO beating down our doors? No.

Why would they? By the accusations levelled at City, we willingly paid more tax than we were supposed to, so why would anyone outside of the Red Top Mafia, Spuds & the rest of the G14 be arsed?

According to a BM post by a City fan based in Europe, he said no one's arsed about any of this bollocks on the continent, it's just the aforementioned cartel clubs who keep pushing this in a pathetic attempt to stop us.

It's obvious who runs the Premier League, because no business I know of would commit this level of corporate suicide against itself, in a desperate attempt to crush one of its major global assets in Manchester City Football Club.

You seriously couldn’t make this shit up.

Somebody with more knowledge of the issue may correct me... but they're not even charges are they? They're allegations that may or may not lead to charges?

No lawyer, but I think you get charged for criminal offences by the appropriate body. In civil cases one party makes a claim (hence claimant) against the other.

So the PL doesn't make charges, it claims breaches of contract when rules are broken.

And there isn't a trial, either, in the case of the PL. There is an arbitration process.

All imh (and probably misguided) o.

Perhaps I misjudged the point which for me was multifold and interesting when the Club was anonymised:
1. Just because the PL make a forceful point, doesn't mean it is correct or accepted.
2. There are many aspects of cooperation - the PL said "the Club" didn't cooperate because of x, y and z, Everton said they did because of a, b and c.
3. The confirmation bias that the quotes were about City was interesting to me if not to Guadino
4. The IC was dismissive of the PL case on Everton showing the subjective nature of many aspects even in relation to cooperation and document disclosure.

So, I think it was interesting but hey who cares - its just a tweet. I deleted only because so many people were convinced it was about City and didn't/couldn't see the follow up that revealed it was all Everton and I couldn't be arsed explaining over and over to excited Liverpool fans who thought they had their confirmation.
I thought is was a fantastic way to make the point that anything that suggests wrong doing is automatically assumed to be about City. Even by some of our own. Well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.