The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bar Spurs, Arsenal will win their remaining games. We can’t afford a draw. Their goal difference isn’t catchable now. We have to win every game, including Spurs away.

Last edited:
Bar Spurs, Arsenal will win their remaining games. We can’t afford a draw. Their goal difference isn’t catchable now. We have to win every game, including Spurs away.
If arsenal draw with spurs then yes we can afford a draw. Dear me

Honestly, I'm not remotely worried. We'll win it again. Arsenal and Liverpool will both slip up between now and the end of the season. We won't.

I predict us to win it, Arsenal 2nd, Liverpool 3rd.

I’m not saying we won’t win the title this season, but if we’d kept
If arsenal draw with spurs then yes we can afford a draw. Dear me

If!?

I said Arsenal still have to play Spurs. Meaning it isn’t a formality.

So why say dear me?

If we draw or lose to Spurs. If?

Arsenal have done their bit. Wolves and Chelsea. They can sit back and relax.

Arsenal have Spurs away, Bournemouth at home, United away, and Everton at home. Which is now a far easier runin than we’ve got atm with two games in hand, but not the points, yet.

The Arsenal wins will focus a few minds at the club. Yes the pressure is on but now we know that dropping points this week is not an option. We create plenty of chances and need to start putting some of those away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.