It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

No one has Walker pace. Van de Ven is probably the best shout, but I get what you are saying.
Hakimi for the RB position, is the closest. Has a killer cross, good baller player, can drible and contributes in Goals and Assists.
99.9% of the time, Walker nullifies Vini. Vini becomes a baby on a pacifier.
60% of the time, Vini cooks Araujo. Do not get me wrong, Araujo is no chump, he usually bulldozes Vini to neutralise him.
Yep not at RB just more pace in the middle to help with the over the top everybody is using now against us, if you had Walker and Araujo in that 1st leg who knows

Hope we go balls deep this window and strengthen the first team and not just the squad. Nunes and Kovacic are good players, I like them both, but they improve the depth rather than the actual starting 11 IMO.

Doku and Gvardiol are mega, though.

I'd just love a statement billy big bollocks signing again!

We will not know if we do not try, certainly having him sit on the bench for the rest of the season is a waste, but i am pretty sure he does tackle, and his tackle rate is better than most City players, Bernardo Alverez being better.
Imho more chance of Barton managing the Lionesses than Nunes being a decent CDM

Sit down, make a brew, read what you've written, take a deep breath and think how Newcastle swapping Bruno for Phillips benefits them.
I have. I may have not explained my logic very well.

If they are being punished with ffp and prem regulations which I think is ridiculous and we all think it’s designed as a racket for the old school clubs then a cash and player swap might be good for them.

They get a player in return and money to spend elsewhere. Miley is a incredible talent for them in CM.

We know that when you get a fee of say 100m there is a premium put on any potential replacement. They could even argue that Phillips is worth less and get a better deal.

That was my logic. (Was a few beers in)

I would be over the MOON. With 3 at the back, he will play that right side like a maestro. Young and fast and very good. Barring the Newcastle game, which he slipped a couple of times.
His pace and awarness is remarkable:

so apart from when his pace and awareness were shit , his pace and awareness is remarkable :)

watched him a couple of time this season and thought he would do a great job in our system

so apart from when his pace and awareness were shit , his pace and awareness is remarkable :)

watched him a couple of time this season and thought he would do a great job in our system
He would fit our systems perfectly. He would be an ideal fit. High line, keeping possession in opponents half, having him with that quick recovery and covering the back would be such a beauty. We become counter attack resistant!

He would fit our systems perfectly. He would be an ideal fit. High line, keeping possession in opponents half, having him with that quick recovery and covering the back would be such a beauty. We become counter attack resistant!
Think his best role is in one similar to Ake/Gvardiol as the outside CB/LB hybrid. Not so sure we need him. No chance this happens anyway. Unless he forces a move away, which I can't see.

We’ve seen first hand how pointless dealing with spurs is!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.