North Stand Expansion

The money grabbing thing is nonsense.They have put far more money into City than they’ve taken out, if they wanted money making ventures there are far better places to invest their money for a far higher return. Do they want a better return than some fans would like ,maybe, do they do things not in the interests of some old time fans, probably.
We don’t know,exactly what their plans for the new extension are yet, I’ll wait and see but I do believe the owners will plan for a large section of our fan base. Anyone thinking different owners would do it any better or are IMO, deluded.
All good but you jumped to the extreme conclusion again at the end. It's possible to criticise them without wanting them out, criticism doesn't need to mean an extreme reaction is required.

As for money grabbers being a nonsense, we'll just have to disagree. They're just trying to maximise revenue. I get the business model. But when you take money and don't need it to achieve your goals I consider that money grabbing, they would rather have my money even though the impact is greater on me than them. Nothing illegal about it but it's not the spirit of a club and it's certainly not a case of all being in it together. Absolutely a case of us and them but fortunately for all of us for the most part we've been able to share on field success. All down to interpretation I guess.

FFS, can we stop posting this idiots videos, there are far better especially from the ones who post on here.
Jesus, I followed his stuff on Anfield and he was one of the best but this is rank bad. If you're only gonna bother once every 3 months, leave it to the lads who have been down their pretty much weekly. Especially if your knowledge of the local area is essentially nothing

"Wall of Blue? Yes Yes, let me tell you about the safe-standing " Quote from our chairman, please Chairman interview 3 mins in

'Regulatory and commercial things we have to consider'.

Which I'm sure they will thoroughly, but this idea that the chairman wants one thing, and the money-men lower execs are arseing it up with other interests of their own, is a bit off imo.

'Regulatory and commercial things we have to consider'.

Which I'm sure they will thoroughly, but this idea that the chairman wants one thing, and the money-men lower execs are arseing it up with other interests of their own, is a bit off imo.
City have implemented the safe standing which he referred to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.