Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Klopp looks unwell, i think the end of the season & the end of his time with Liverpool cant come quickly enough for him.
He really does look like a broken man, it may not go down well on here but i wish the guy well with his health.
Some things really are more important than fucking football
Agree re his health, puts life in perspective. However I dislike him intensely and as far as I am concerned he won't be missed.

And then there were two.....

Klopp looks unwell, i think the end of the season & the end of his time with Liverpool cant come quickly enough for him.
He really does look like a broken man, it may not go down well on here but i wish the guy well with his health.
Yep.
Wouldn't wish him to be ill.
But he is a ****

How can you tell through the fake teeth, fake hair, hair dye etc ?

Yep.
Wouldn't wish him to be ill.
But he is a ****

I can't bring myself to have any sympathy toward someone who just looks angry because they are losing, people are mistaking someone being a **** for someone with mental health problems in my opinion.

He's a braggard who hasn't got his own way is all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.