Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Funny, isn't it. I remember back in the 70's when they were winning everything, playing great football and signing great players and sending them to their reserves for 6 months to learn the Liverpool way.
I know the internet and attention seeking journo's have changed things, but I wasn't bitter about them and their success. They were great to watch. I didn't think about where they got their money from and pissed off with them taking all the best players in the league. Why can't people just love watching great football?

Yep! Blame the media making transforming the narrative to what it is today and it was all to do with us it all changed, the bitter jealous red cartel and Levy the American boardroom had a mission to change football to there favour. It's still happening the American owners will massage football into what they won't unless the independent regulators stop it..

I work for a local council and one day I got called into the office as someone had reported my driving lol.
Turns out it was a council binman ( honestly) that reported me doing a u-turn. Anyway nothing was made of it by my employer.
A few days latter I see the binman truck parked on doubt yellow lines and he is inside a shop getting food. So now I know what he looks like as he said 'How's your driving'. I didn't say anything.

The next day he is off work sat outside the cafe with his dippers shirt on. I had my City cap on and said to him ' fancy a bin dipper working on the bins'. He looked totally confused lol.

We pass each other nearly everyday day and exchange dirty looks, well I normally start to laugh. When the dippers lose he doesn't wear anything with dippers on lol.

The only other dippers I see are the local piss heads who sit around making the place very uncomfortable with their anti social behaviour
Karma my friend

Without a doubt
I know it’s small consolation but watching your neighbours implode whilst you eased to safety must be very satisfying. Nothing like a bit of schadenfreude towards Heir Klippety, hope you get the ownership issues resolved and progress as a Club.

You always had the best supporters on Merseyside by a mile and those dirty red bastards cost you the chance of a European cup when you were the best team in Europe at the time.

Yep! Blame the media making transforming the narrative to what it is today and it was all to do with us it all changed, the bitter jealous red cartel and Levy the American boardroom had a mission to change football to there favour. It's still happening the American owners will massage football into what they won't unless the independent regulators stop it..
It seems like it was overnight the rags changed from being just another football club to the 'greatest, most excellent team in the history of the sport.' It of course coincided with the arrival of Rupert Murdoch's latest vulgar, money-making venture, an enterprise designed solely to appease the unthinking, semi-literate 80's generation.

Sly started the myth of 'Manschnited' many years ago by parading them as the poster boys of the newly-formed Premier League, visibly forcing Richard Keys and Andy Gray to worship at the altar of the Pisscan and encourage others to follow.

Sheep will always need a shepherd.

I know it’s small consolation but watching your neighbours implode whilst you eased to safety must be very satisfying. Nothing like a bit of schadenfreude towards Heir Klippety, hope you get the ownership issues resolved and progress as a Club.

You always had the best supporters on Merseyside by a mile and those dirty red bastards cost you the chance of a European cup when you were the best team in Europe at the time.
Not to mention that Everton, minus the points deduction, would be 6 behind yinnited. They haven’t got a pot to piss in and Dyche is out preforming Ten Bob. Delicious

Very enjoyable mate. And we thank thank Man City for destroying their dreams. Please make it 4 on the trot guys.

Not to mention that Everton, minus the points deduction, would be 6 behind yinnited. They haven’t got a pot to piss in and Dyche is out preforming Ten Bob. Delicious
Not the greatest fan of Dyche tactics, but fair play, he has done a good job with a bad handful.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.