PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Don't misunderstand me, I also think we will be cleared of the vast majority of the charges, I just think the idea that we have already sent documents that have put the whole thing to bed to be incredibly unlikely. We will prove our innocence at a trial.

They have to go through ALL the accounting documents there ain't few a4 papers they can read to find out if we innocent or guilty and why it is taking ages!

Surely that would have happened months ago, if we actually had the irrefutable evidence we claim.

If this turns out to be true I will be embarrassed as anyone and I will personally apologise to Prestige. But I'm not going to start writing my apology letter yet.
I can't imagine that the IC is sitting there waiting for the hearing to start before they look at the evidence presented by both sides. It's far more likely that the hearing will involve a summary of the evidence and clarification questions to witnesses from both parties.

I imagine they'll have been going through a pile of documents and the hearing will start when they've done that. Hence why they could well be in a position to question the strength of the PL's case in the face of the evidence we provided.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.