PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

You heard anything yourself Ric? I'm not disputing that FB post but I'm still erring on the side of caution as I always expected the hearing to at least take place even if we're completely innocent of any wrongdoing. There was a snippet from @Manchester33 a few weeks back where he'd heard something very positive from his source within the club so hopefully this is a further extension of that.
I told you all weeks ago...

Don't worry about a thing!

I'm not sure about any of the info on that Facebook post, but it makes sense that the PL and City would take security concerns seriously... given how upset fans of the Red Cartel are going to be.

I'm not sure about any of the info on that Facebook post, but it makes sense that the PL and City would take security concerns seriously... given how upset fans of the Red Cartel are going to be.
There's no way an army of dippers and rags will flood Manchester airport to protest.

Crikey, that’s another couple of hours gone. What with this and Don van Shitzpants on trial, I can’t get off this bloody roundabout. Please please stop posting!
There are tons of blues who let this consume them.....

It's Friday guys. Switch off from this. Go and enjoy the bank holiday weekend. We aren't going to hear anything official for a while yet, so there's no point whacking refresh every two seconds.

It's all good. :)

No, not heard anything mate. I was fortunate to meet a very senior CFG board member recently, but it didn't feel appropriate to be quizzing him about the case. With hindsight I wish I had though.

Agree with what others have said about how the mood music seems to have changed in our favour recently, and still expect us to ultimately be cleared, but think there's a while to go yet before we reach that stage.
If there is any substance to these rumours I would expect starting developments within days. Personally I find it hard to believe the authorities would be prepared to pull the plug before a full hearing even if the legal advice is not favourable. However, happy days if they do.

I have it on good authority that they will be giving up football so there should be nothing to worry about and nobody else cares about us anyway ... ... ... ... ... apparently.

(Sources: Rag Cafe / RAWK)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.