Seat Counters - 2023/24

Resircll

life long blues who don't go to many games should not get a ticket in front of a season ticket holder or anyone with more points than them. period.
I don’t go to games that I don’t have the points for so what you say doesn’t affect me. Some season card holders turn up for a few games a season so the points system is far from perfect. I would be gutted if I was a season card holder and missed out though.

So are tickets getting returned or are they just getting held back?
Block of around 80 popped up in 130 around 3.00pm today and went pretty quick, still a few odd ones pop up in the lower tier occasionally, but you’ve got to be quick!

I don’t think OSC Branches are any different than the mix of people on society. Most are good or decent. Some are bad and some are indifferent. There’s the odd piss taker in my Branch and I’m sure that’s the case for many others.

What I object to is the generalised opinions on here trying to paint the bulk of Supporters Ckub members as JCLs when most are lifelong Blues.

There’s peole who would sell their Grannies for a ticket. I would rather walk across the road from the ground and watch the game in a pub before I got in that state.

You need to get back to WUM school. Nice effort but still a fail lol
Cheers blue lol :)

I don’t think OSC Branches are any different than the mix of people on society. Most are good or decent. Some are bad and some are indifferent. There’s the odd piss taker in my Branch and I’m sure that’s the case for many others.

What I object to is the generalised opinions on here trying to paint the bulk of Supporters Ckub members as JCLs when most are lifelong Blues.

There’s peole who would sell their Grannies for a ticket. I would rather walk across the road from the ground and watch the game in a pub before I got in that state.

You need to get back to WUM school. Nice effort but still a fail lol
I said something very similar earlier today @Tim of the Oak, tarring all the OSC branches with the same brush is not good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.