It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We've signed a load of decent youth keepers last few years, already sold most.
Not being able to buy EU based players until they are 18 has changed how we buy youth players and has driven UK youth prices up.

£2m for a player potentially discarded in a couple of years seems steep, but I guess it‘s a punt that could save us £60m if he is the one.

Not being able to buy EU based players until they are 18 has changed how we buy youth players and has driven UK youth prices up.

£2m for a player potentially discarded in a couple of years seems steep, but I guess it‘s a punt that could save us £60m if he is the one.
Yeah, think the press have gone all in on the biggest fee inc everything for this one, doubt it'll be a straight 10m

UEFA rules prevent Champions League clubs with the same owner from agreeing loan deals.

This is doing the rounds today, i did not know this. Savio & Couto plans? Savio stays, Couto sold i reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.