It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If someone does decide to stump up the money , we don't really have a negotiating position. Silva decides he does or doesn't like the other clubs offer.
I cannot imagine we are likely to say oh look we will now increase your wages.. My main thought is that I hope we have put in the clause that it has to be activated early in the transfer window so we are not left scrabbling around for replacements in Late July/ August.
I agree with the activation date, but we always have a neogotiating position; it just might not be as strong if the offer comes from certain clubs.
Rather than focus on the reported release clause, I’ve always focused more on the fact that he chose to extend last year. I’m hopeful that he’ll now see out the final two years and then head home to Benfica.

Any notion that Frimpong is a natural defender is confounded by his stats which suggest he operates as a wing back at best with very little in the way of outstanding defensive characteristics.
Watching him last night I don’t care him on the overlap or chasing back, he’s like Usain Bolt, get him sighed if Walker is going

he was already out on loan when they rocked up late for Bernie as far as i remeber,
Simons is a decent player but currently short of our level, and he’d be another one of those ‘rumoured to want to go back to Barcelona’ players. The Dutch media report that he’s more likely to make his stay in Leipzig permanent.

Any notion that Frimpong is a natural defender is confounded by his stats which suggest he operates as a wing back at best with very little in the way of outstanding defensive characteristics.
If i give him position from FM then he is a defensive winger basically

Anyone watching Kimmich Vs Vinicius the other night will know that Walker will be difficult to replace. Of course, Real would have less possession against us but Real have relied on individuals for years, and against a less physically commanding right back, Vinicius is a demon. What we are looking for, really, is someone with Kyle's physical attributes but better use of the ball; we could do a lot worse than Akanji, that's for sure.

Simons is a decent player but currently short of our level, and he’d be another one of those ‘rumoured to want to go back to Barcelona’ players. The Dutch media report that he’s more likely to make his stay in Leipzig permanent.
If im building a squad, Id take Simons/Silva in a deal and spend the money on Paqueta but purely me.

Rather Simons than Olmo anyway.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.