TV Series

bobmcfc said:
Danamy said:
bobmcfc said:
I need a new series I'm hopelessly gutted now that have nothing now that I've watched all of the new supernatural season. I'm waiting for Dracula and the originals but they simply can't come fast enough

I need inspiring

Breaking Bad is up and running again after a break, please tell me you've been watching it?

If not get involved, it's on par with The Wire and Sopranos, top TV!

Never ever watched it. Never seen the wire. Did the sopranos and my favourite character was Christopher. I'm on weeds at the moment but I need something with more meat on the bones. I'm just not feeling the lure of breaking bad

"The Shield".

Only '7 seasons' long, but it is epic if you haven't ever seen it...

Just finished Fringe, my god I loved that show.
Absolutely brilliant cast, all of the leads were brilliant.
Walter Bishop may be my favourite character of all time. Gutted its over.

Need another sci-fi series to fill the void, preferably a series thats over, as i'm currently watching Dexter, TWD, Covert Affairs, Suits, Californication and Under The Dome and thats hectic as it is keeping up to date...

Any TV suggestions based on what i've seen? (Already seen House, Lost, Prison Break, Heroes, Entourage)<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:48 am --<br /><br />
dan.j.mcfc said:
I really shouldn't have even looked at this thread, "TV series" are my drug, I literally get addicted. It started when I downloaded Lost a couple of years ago, I must have been sleeping no more than 2/3 hours a night and was fitting episodes in wherever I could. It didn't stop there, I downloaded Prison Break, House, Sopranos, 24, Dexter, True Blood, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead....the list goes on.

Just reading through a few of these pages and I'm already looking at what I fancy downloading, so thanks for many more sleepless nights you load of bastards!

Same, Lost got me hooked to begin with too. Definitely my drug as well.

MCFC1993 said:

Need another sci-fi series to fill the void, preferably a series thats over, as i'm currently watching Dexter, TWD, Covert Affairs, Suits, Californication and Under The Dome and thats hectic as it is keeping up to date...

Any TV suggestions based on what i've seen? (Already seen House, Lost, Prison Break, Heroes, Entourage)

Battlestar Galactica was superb, especially if you like sci-fi, but I would recommend it regardless.

Rome
The Sopranos
The Wire
The Shield
Deadwood
Breaking Bad
Game Of Thrones
House Of Cards

Pick any of the above you haven't seen and say goodbye to sunlight.

Just done all of Breaking Bad in about two weeks, can't recommend it highly enough. To think aswell I thought it was going to be shit and boring... If anyone thinks the same, just watch it. Amazing tv.

MCFC1993 said:

Any TV suggestions based on what i've seen? (Already seen House, Lost, Prison Break, Heroes, Entourage)

-- Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:48 am --

dan.j.mcfc said:
I really shouldn't have even looked at this thread, "TV series" are my drug, I literally get addicted. It started when I downloaded Lost a couple of years ago, I must have been sleeping no more than 2/3 hours a night and was fitting episodes in wherever I could. It didn't stop there, I downloaded Prison Break, House, Sopranos, 24, Dexter, True Blood, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead....the list goes on.

Just reading through a few of these pages and I'm already looking at what I fancy downloading, so thanks for many more sleepless nights you load of bastards!

Same, Lost got me hooked to begin with too. Definitely my drug as well.

Sci-Fi wise Defiance and Under the dome are a decent watch although Under the dome is still being aired at the moment and Defiance has finished series one.

bobmcfc said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
All of sams wimpy flashbacks were annoying and pointless. Loved the new men of letters topic, disgusted meg got thrown to the wolves as she was a big favourite of mine

I was a big fan of Meg too. But I've come to expect my favourites dying (First Gabriel then Balthazar then Lucifer.) Although if rumours are to be believed the first of that list may return in S09.

Loved Gabriel and lucifer but Adam barely got warm in the show. Too many good characters die

I thought eventually they'd confront Adam being in the cage still but Jake Abel is getting loads of work in Hollywood at the moment.

Just started to watch the Breaking bad series a week ago because I wanted to know what all the hype was about.
Must say they are addictive.

bobmcfc said:
I was a big fan of Meg too. But I've come to expect my favourites dying (First Gabriel then Balthazar then Lucifer.) Although if rumours are to be believed the first of that list may return in S09.

Loved Gabriel and lucifer but Adam barely got warm in the show. Too many good characters die

I thought eventually they'd confront Adam being in the cage still but Jake Abel is getting loads of work in Hollywood at the moment.

Yes that's very true. Hope he makes a comeback and perhaps we will see god finally come off his jollies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.