£100 on City Every Home Game

fallowfieldflyer

What would you expect to get (roughly) over the season if you put £100 on City to WIN every home game in the season.Just a thought.

considering we're always gunna be odds on I can't see how it'd be worth it, just going off us being 1/2 you'd win £50 per game but we're more likely to be 1/5 getting you a £20 win off a £100 bet. The price's on City are shite, I was going to back us to win the Champs league with a free bet I had but at 15/2 best price (third favourites FFS!!) I don't think there is any value in backing us ATM.

going off this http://www.betcalc.com/accacalc.php you'd get around £800 back over a ten game accumulator at an average 1/4 per game

If we were, on average 1/2 for each home game you could turn £100 into almost £74,000 - if you put the accumulative winnings on each game.

At 1/5 it would just be £1,400

If you were to win all 18 home games next season, then hypothetically stick United, Arsenal & Chelsea at 1/2, Spuds & Liverpool at 1/3 then the rest at say 1/5, you'd win:

£100 x3 @ 1/2 means £50 x3 winnings = £150 (+£300 stake back)
£100 x2 @ 1/3 means £33 x2 winnings = £66 (+£200 stake back)
£100 x13 @ 1/5 means £20 x13 winnings = £260 (+£1300 stake back)

You're overall winnings would be around £470. Not that much when you consider you have staked £1800 on over the season. Then again, the likeliness of City failing to win on 4 occasions at home isn't high, so if you have the cash, it might not be too bad an idea.

I wouldn't do it though.

Edit - Didn't think you meant putting accumulative winnings on each match. Obviously the potential winnings that way is much higher, however the potential loss would be equally disappointing.

sjk2008 said:
If you were to win all 18 home games next season, then hypothetically stick United, Arsenal & Chelsea at 1/2, Spuds & Liverpool at 1/3 then the rest at say 1/5, you'd win:

You're overall winnings would be around £470. Not that much when you consider you have staked £1800 on over the season. Then again, the likeliness of City failing to win on 4 occasions at home isn't high, so if you have the cash, it might not be too bad an idea.

I wouldn't do it though.

Edit - Didn't think you meant putting accumulative winnings on each match. Obviously the potential winnings that way is much higher, however the potential loss would be equally disappointing.

19 home league games - putting accumulative winnings on each game your potential loss is only ever £100 - putting £100 on each game and your potential losses are £1,900 - betting accumulative winnings is less risky.

What are the odds for City to not drop a single point at home next year?

19 straight winners can't be bad odds, surely?

I'm crap at betting. Which is dodgy considering that I built a betting site a few years back.

sjk2008 said:

I wouldn't do it though.

Cheers for that,so in probality you could be looking at nearly £500 up over the season !!! ,to me that would be a good bet. Or in other way, city to lose or draw 5 games at home all season to break even.

Damocles said:
What are the odds for City to not drop a single point at home next year?

19 straight winners can't be bad odds, surely?

I'm crap at betting. Which is dodgy considering that I built a betting site a few years back.

Can't find anything on the exchanges for not dropping a home point,but the best price to be unbeaten at home is 18/1,which is pretty poor,and we are 66/1 to go unbeaten in the Premiership all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.