£100 to Bluemoon for 1 successul Richards cross (year 2)

skybluekings said:
Well it took almost 2 years but the boy has FINALLY made a cross in the Premiere League.

I'll begin making arrangements with Ric on the payment.
Don't mind giving the money to bluemoon because Ric needs it for the site :)

Have to admit as well, that he has improved tremendously as a defender since this thread started. As we all knew, he has the potential to be a great defender and I think that we should hold off on Maicon etc, to see how develops over the next year.

Next £100 challenge? Hmmm...

Maybe you guys can come up with that one. But it has to be something that we have difficulty doing.

Petrov beating a man. Limited lifespan rather than the 2 years too as he is likely off in the summer.

skybluekings said:
Well it took almost 2 years but the boy has FINALLY made a cross in the Premiere League.

Have to admit as well, that he has improved tremendously as a defender since this thread started. As we all knew, he has the potential to be a great defender and I think that we should hold off on Maicon etc, to see how develops over the next year.

Maybe you guys can come up with that one. But it has to be something that we have difficulty doing.
having a shot from outside the box

markbmcfc said:
Fair play to him for sticking to his word and paying up. Millions wouldnt.

Well done that man.

A deal's a deal.

It was fun though lol.

Can't wait for the next challenge...but can't think of a good enough one yet.

skybluekings said:

de jong to go 3 games without doing an overhead kick

skybluekings said:
markbmcfc said:
Fair play to him for sticking to his word and paying up. Millions wouldnt.

Well done that man.

A deal's a deal.

It was fun though lol.

Can't wait for the next challenge...but can't think of a good enough one yet.
a petrov tackle?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.