£100 to Bluemoon for 1 successul Richards cross (year 2)

skybluekings said:
Well it took almost 2 years but the boy has FINALLY made a cross in the Premiere League.

I'll begin making arrangements with Ric on the payment.
Don't mind giving the money to bluemoon because Ric needs it for the site :)

Have to admit as well, that he has improved tremendously as a defender since this thread started. As we all knew, he has the potential to be a great defender and I think that we should hold off on Maicon etc, to see how develops over the next year.

Next £100 challenge? Hmmm...

Maybe you guys can come up with that one. But it has to be something that we have difficulty doing.

I stuck up for you on the whole cross v pass debate for Bellamy's goal v Arsenal which was a PASS but you are on you own with this own pal

and I think that we should hold off on Maicon etc, to see how develops over the next year

skybluekings said:
Well it took almost 2 years but the boy has FINALLY made a cross in the Premiere League.

Have to admit as well, that he has improved tremendously as a defender since this thread started. As we all knew, he has the potential to be a great defender and I think that we should hold off on Maicon etc, to see how develops over the next year.

Maybe you guys can come up with that one. But it has to be something that we have difficulty doing.

Well done that man. I'm sure Ric will tell you to direct it to a certain charity rather than the site itself, everybody wins.

skybluekings said:

Fair play mate, top man

As for the new challenge, the de Jong first goal gets my vote. He's been here a year now and has hardly come close

I'm willing to put up money against de jong not scoring this season not a fucking £100 though, I lose the money can go to your bluemoon party but if he dosent I get my level one warning removed. If you get enough people taking up this bet you might get a cheap party.

skybluekings said:

Fair play mate, good man. We'll give the money to Dave Berry's benefit evening (see sticky at the top of the page) if that's OK with you?

Ric said:
skybluekings said:

Fair play mate, good man. We'll give the money to Dave Berry's benefit evening (see sticky at the top of the page) if that's OK with you?

Up to you Ric, charities are always a good idea, but I would have also liked to help support bluemoon.
Maybe the next challenge can go to bluemoon costs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.