£30m bid for Busquets in January (Tutto Mercato)

Adam-mcfc said:
Made up fantasy bollocks. Plus Busquets is a racist **** who was recorded on television as calling Marcelo a monkey. Don't want that kind of player at City.

We'll be bidding for De Rossi in January anyways.

This is how I feel, I don't want that racist prick here.

Don't want him anywhere near City. Overpaying for a diving, racist cheat like Busquets would be a huge blunder. Even Barca fans don't like him.

Tuttomercato is full of shit.

How much would this guy cost ?

[bigimg]http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xr/115964363.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57DAD8115AC019E49453F6E0D9A6B510D87034CB7061D7C9B8D90F55034CEB503EE[/bigimg]

I like Javi Martinez and I think he was Spain U 21 best player, but where would he fit ?

We have 5 players ( Yaya, Barry, NDJ, Milner, Owen) competing for two spots !

Busquets is more comparable to Yaya than De Jong. As a matter of fact, he and De Jong are very, very different players with different roles as well. Don't know why anyone would say he's better than De Jong, when he can't do what De Jong does, and vice versa.

Ricster said:
Anyone think this might be City making a statement that they will no longer deal with players, De Jong, if they are represented by Kia?

Silva is also represented by Kia. I don't think this is their policy at all.

Regardless of our like or dislike for Kia, he is a powerful pawn within the game and we need to use him. Friends close, enemies closer and all that business.

If De Jong left it would not be the end of the world as he is not irreplacable but from a Financial Fair Play perspective it would be a disaster.

Sabster said:
southern muppet said:
Would be a great replacement for De Jong but I'd rather keep De Jong.

He is 50000x the player of De Jong.

Anyone who suggests that we should keep De jong over Busquets is an idiot.

50,000 * NDJ - no he is not, think about it you MORON

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.