£40,000 pw for Alan Hansen.......

You'd be amazed. Steve Claridge was on roughly £6k for punditry during his Setanta days. From a less reliable source I've heard "Jamie Redknapp £18k a game".

It's actually only slightly high for a TV panelist on a major ratings winning programme. Have a gander around and see what other wages you can find, Graham Norton, Jonathan Ross, Paxman and Dale Winton have all done very well out of the BBC. The fact that everyone here talks about Hansen would seem to indicate that he's causing talking points every week.

Lineker is paid more by the way, and I reckon he does a far worse job. Grinning, and coming out with puns and bon mots does not make for a great football presenter.

I don't begrudge anyone earning vast sums of money if they are good at what they do but Hansen adds nothing to Punditry.

It pisses me off that I am forced to buy a TV license to prop up this shit. Given the choice I'd gladly save my money and not receive anything the BBC puts out.

steve redgrave came to my Missus work to give an hour's talk and pocked ten grand for his efforts. She did get to ware one of his gold medals, but ten grand, fook me!

They don't even need them, just show the highlights and have done with it. I don't need someone stating the obvious to me.

"If this player would have been here, and this player would have been over there, they wouldn't have scored"

Arghhh.

MoTD2 is worse though, whats with the shite introductions?

I like the analysis of MOTD and is one of the biggest reasons why I watch it. It's a shorter, poorer version of Goals on Sunday

ChesterRdBlue said:
It pisses me off that I am forced to buy a TV license to prop up this shit. Given the choice I'd gladly save my money and not receive anything the BBC puts out.

what licence is this then. i stopped paying my subs to the beeb when nick cotton tried to do his old ma in, still waiting for the knock at the door

ChesterRdBlue said:
But then you'd miss the epic that is Eastenders!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.