£60 Million for Rooney

alextrueblue said:
(1) please don't big up shrek.
(2) he wouldn't come to us.
(3) we would look like fools.
(4) wouldn't want to give them 60 pence.
(5) did wooney and tevez partnership work at swamp?
(6) the gutter press would have a field day laughing at us!
(7) aren't you sick of all these "let's put in a cheeky bid for vidic/rooney/evra" threads?
(8) because i am.

(1) Why not, hes been playing out of his skin
(2) He has never said he wouldn't
(3) Not if we pulled it off
(4) Its only going on to there debt, in is like a drop in an ocean
(6) Rooney wasn't playing as an out an out striker, the same reason hes scored more goals this year.
(7)No, as i haven't seen that many.
(8) This isn't a question, its a response to your own question, so i don't know why its been numbered. Tit

TheMightyQuinn said:
I like the idea.

But it's a bit like approaching an amazingly fit girl in a happy relationship and asking her out.

You might some kudos for having balls but ultimately when rejected you still look and feel like a prize tosser.

Fuck Rooney.

I suppose, but as we know, why is abbey clancy going out with Peter Crouch, its not those stunning looks, its because he has bags of cash, and she can get her name in the paper.

ronaldo_crouch_1124804i.jpg

Clubber said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I like the idea.

But it's a bit like approaching an amazingly fit girl in a happy relationship and asking her out.

You might some kudos for having balls but ultimately when rejected you still look and feel like a prize tosser.

Fuck Rooney.

I suppose, but as we know, why is abbey clancy going out with Peter Crouch, its not those stunning looks, its because he has bags of cash, and she can get her name in the paper.

ronaldo_crouch_1124804i.jpg

Pisses me right off that. How does that lanky streak of piss get to nibble away at that fine peace of biff whenever he feels like it.

I wish i was better at football.

oh, clubber, clubber, clubber......... do you think we want to see threads on here bigging up fucking rags? Especially as the deal would not happen and we would be left with so much egg on our faces, at the hands of our rivals. We are city, we don't need any fucking rags to get where we are going, in form or not!

Why don't youn start an evra thread while you are at it? he's in form and bridge is injured...................

read your OP out aloud to yourself and it is you who will feel like a tit!
crap thread, gutted i added to it's crapness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.