£8.5m offer for RSC - quick get the car, engine running!!

fbloke

I know its only Goal! but geddit done!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/08/16/2072978/manchester-city-willing-to-offload-striker-roque-santa-cruz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... santa-cruz</a>

"A move to West Ham would be the best scenario for everyone," said an insider. "City get the player off their squadlist and some return on their investment, while West Ham get the goalscorer they are desperate for."

And for your next joke?

And they say there's no value for money in the market...

I'll follow the car down just in case you breakdown.

Big Ned said:
And they say there's no value for money in the market...

I'll follow the car down just in case you breakdown.

10 4 rubber ducky, boy i think we've got a convoy!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Drive carefully lads. If you go over a speed bump too quickly his knees will go

He keeps on asking us to go faster, so that he can get caught on a speed camera! What a Poseur!

You people make me sick!!!!!!!!!

Always ready to slag roque off at a minutes notice. He has been a model player in my opinion, before he signed did he say, "wait a minute lads, i'm more injury prone than a blind knife throwers assistant"? Did he say "no i don't wan't a hundred grand a week, as i'll be mostly on the bench"? Or even whinge about not playing, after all that's what he get's paid for.

No he didn't do any of these, he just swanns about getting considerably richer, day by day, while eating at all the best places, swanky bars and v.i.p clubs and just get's on with it! No you won't here rocky upsetting the applecart to get into the team.

in all honesty, even though it was a bad signing

he has been a gent. and i do feel sorry for him.

i feel that maybe if it wasnt for the injuries things could have been different. but we must move forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.