Çağlar Söyüncü

I am not against these types of signing but it must be the end for both Denayer and Adarabioyo if we did sign the kid.
Denayer is already done in my opinion. The only question is weather Tosin is. And that's irrespective of whether we signed this kid.

Denayer is already done in my opinion. The only question is weather Tosin is. And that's irrespective of whether we signed this kid.

Yep Denayer looks miles away from the first team and going off Adarabioyo's performance in the Uefa Youth League he doesn't look too clever either.

Yep Denayer looks miles away from the first team and going off Adarabioyo's performance in the Uefa Youth League he doesn't look too clever either.

Yep, Tosin needs to have more up top to help him compensate for the lack of coordination due to his awkward gangly body. He was getting rinsed in that Youth game. I don't see him making it in the Premier League at all. Denayer will though just not sure if it is with us.

Yep, Tosin needs to have more up top to help him compensate for the lack of coordination due to his awkward gangly body. He was getting rinsed in that Youth game. I don't see him making it in the Premier League at all. Denayer will though just not sure if it is with us.
I think Tosin can make it in the Premier League, but he needs a number of loan moves to get experience. England desperately needs a B team to allow players to truly be prepared -- it is not a coincidence that the best national teams in Europe utilize them. The reality is that without a B team system, there will be very few City youth products who break through especially in difficult positions like CB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.