‘Melted' City badge? Guardiola

Evidence, if it were needed, of the urgency of finding a new kit supplier. Exhibit A, the appalling new third kit!

So urgent that the Puma shirts are the best selling we’ve ever had :)

It’s just not important what a bunch of old farts on a forum think when the kids love them and the deal brings in a huge amount of money for the club.

Tbf, I’ve loved some of the away shirts so far and that 125th anniversary shirt was perfection.

Had my first shirt ruined cos someone took an iron the badge after the 5-1 and it looked a little like that. I was fuming at the time but seing that bought back memories and a little chuckle.
Did you keep it? It’s probably worth £250 if you put MDCR on the back

So urgent that the Puma shirts are the best selling we’ve ever had :)

It’s just not important what a bunch of old farts on a forum think when the kids love them and the deal brings in a huge amount of money for the club.

Tbf, I’ve loved some of the away shirts so far and that 125th anniversary shirt was perfection.
To be fair, it doesn’t matter what the shirt looks like, success brings young and overseas fans. That’s why they are the “best selling shirts ever”

Did you keep it? It’s probably worth £250 if you put MDCR on the back
No , but I did carry on wearing it if the yocals got a bit too carried away with themselves.
I can't even remember where I got it, was prob off the back of a lorry anyways as it had no shirt sponsor on it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.