“Follow you everywhere” chant

Seriously. It’s just a song. Young lads go to football and want a laugh and a sing song. We have enough people moaning that we have no atmosphere and then when we do sing for 20 minutes it’s still not good enough.

Football is a release for many especially at the moment. If fans want to have a sing then crack on. I enjoyed it and went all in yesterday. I’m 41, not into fleetwood Mac and certainly not into drugs but I had a good time and I enjoyed the singing.
Well said. Sounded like a great away end on Saturday, well done to those that went and kept it going.

Brilliant, made me smile after a shit weekend.

For old farts like me:

Can you hear me calling, out your name.
We’re man city and we’re on the piss again
Somethings happening, happening to me
Spent all my money on beer and city

I`ll follow you everywhere
I’d rather have those lyrics than the drugs and City, thanks, I’ll teach these to my family

Best football chants are funny and noisy. Ticks both boxes for me. Definitely those who moan about snowflakes who don’t like the references to drugs as well. Pearl clutching.
Especially given that the top end of the Kippax near the away fans often smelled like Bob Marley’s ashtray in the 80s/90s

Haha that's pretty good for an ai.
I mean it's more of a song than a chant but it's not bad.

Anyone know why we go
Aahhwooooooooo
Rather than
Oohhhaaaaaaah
Like the original?
We don't live in the West Country and drive tractors

I can’t understand the miserable twats on this thread about such a good unique city song tbh , the people on here need to get a grip , i suppose singing “super city “ or “stand up for the champions” is there idea of a good sing song ? And for the odd few saying drugs shouldn’t be mentioned in a song , have they forgot “we are city , we’re barmy we’re off our fucking heads?” That was a Kippax standing regular song from the early 90’s? That was “drug” oriented. Anyone who stood on the Kippax as a late teenager/ early twenty something knew what it was all about through the manchester scene at the time. We’ve got some right miserable twats amongst our support , proper proper woke shit , getting upset about a wahooooo part of the song.It’s fucking brilliant , maybe take up chess or go and watch rugby if you don’t like it . Keep it up blues , especially the younger generation who think that “super city from Maine Road” is a load of shite. And I’m 54 , seen and heard all city songs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.