10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish has had some decent performances and a couple of great performances recently. Before that he was average to be polite. He's certainly the clubs poster boy but that doesn't mean he can ease off. He needs to maintain the high standards he showed he can reach. A few players were not quite at it at Wembley so he wasn't on his own.

I thought he played alright yesterday. I was surprised when I got on here and saw a few saying he wasn't very good.

I loved it when he came off and walked past our end and tried to pump the crowd up.

It's a good job Pep picks the team instead of some of the twats on here.
He is literally the best manager of all time, who has been proved correct again and again, has taken this squad to the brink of a treble, and yet some people posting on a football forum still think they know better.

It shows you the levels of self-delusion that some folk are capable of.

Ha, yeah just seen that. Am sure some will disapprove, but I fucking love him. They’ve got tomorrow off so am sure he’ll be right for training on Tuesday.
Love Jack, but things like this makes me worried, don’t like the idea of our players getting pissed with a CL-final just days away. Can’t they wait until saturday evening? It doesn’t seem professional.

I’m not a sport scientist, but from my own experience, it feels like a ”night out” can affect me days afterwards…But I’m a 43 year old with an officejob, not an athlete, haha!

Didn't have his best game at Wembley and i hate his diving but i would 100% start him against Inter.
Very important player for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.