10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players should absolutely celebrate each medal that they win, instantly.

This notion of worrying about a game a week away is ridiculous. Emotions are there in the moment, and they should enjoy the moment and celebrate, they're human.

A couple of days off and then back to it with 3 or 4 days to prepare for Inter.

This process hasn't done us any harm so far, so perhaps we leave these decisions to the people that know what they're doing.

The players should absolutely celebrate each medal that they win, instantly.

This notion of worrying about a game a week away is ridiculous. Emotions are there in the moment, and they should enjoy the moment and celebrate, they're human.

A couple of days off and then back to it with 3 or 4 days to prepare for Inter.

This process hasn't done us any harm so far, so perhaps we leave these decisions to the people that know what they're doing.
You can fully enjoy yourself and completely celebrate the win without drinking to the extent your speech slurs.

With Grealish it seems every time he celebrates with a drink he ends up completely bladdered

Also on his lap in that taxi it looks like a bag of sweets or something? The genuinely top players would take care of little details like that the week before a CL final

You can fully enjoy yourself and completely celebrate the win without drinking to the extent your speech slurs.

With Grealish it seems every time he celebrates with a drink he ends up completely bladdered

Also on his lap in that taxi it looks like a bag of sweets or something? The genuinely top players would take care of little details like that the week before a CL final

Pep will be the one to judge Jack professionalism, he did gives him a start in last match so Pep see nothing wrong with his attitude.

Didn't have his best game at Wembley and i hate his diving but i would 100% start him against Inter.
Very important player for us

His diving?

He plays to draw the foul, and he duly gets it. He gets properly whacked. No diving, or very rare. What I don't get is why defenders are so consistently thick to fall into the trap over and over again.

How on earth do you know how he goes about celebrating on a regular basis?

Perhaps it only takes him two or three drinks to get to that point, as he drinks so infrequently.

I think I'd rather judge how he turns up to training the next time he's due in, and by the number of appearances he's had this year, I'd hazard a guess that he's doing alright.

Apologies if this has been posted before but my goodness Jack is the best:

I absolutely loved watching this, thanks for posting. The lads aren't a feared of getting stuck into opponents. Real lol moment seeing Buy a Coffee Bernie pushing Van Hype out of the way. He loathes Dippers as much as we do![

Some people csll him super jack, some call him jack the lad.
Some people say the boy can play, some say that he's not bad.
Some say he'll win the champions league, some say his hair looks gay.
But we dont care as long as r jack scores on derby day.

He came from aston villa and he cost 100 mil.
He sat down casermiro with a lovely bit of skill.
If pep said that he wantsbhim then thats good enough for me
When jack attacks and tackles back, thats how we win the league.

r jack can play for eire he can play for england too.
And when he puts his shirt on, he does it for me and you.
If he took a penelty he surely wouldnt miss,butbhe gives the ball to haaland coz he doesnt take the piss.

Cmon city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.