100 Points Club

I must have been next to you at Southampton. I can honestly say that the Jesus goal almost gave me as much pleasure as 9320. I was stunned. I was sure it was a moment in history and am convinced that record will never be broken. For me, after supporting City for 54 years, I believe that getting 100 points is our greatest achievement.
Respectfully disagree. Winning the last 14 games last season exceeds it imo.

super-smashing-great-5aa9d9.jpg

81EaZ-EWU-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Yet we had decisions given against us, e.g. the game with Manure where Young made a brutal foul on Sergio and the referee didn't give a pen.

We won 98 pts last season despite Kevin being out for many games and contributing little in the others. IF we make successful signings this summer, say Koulibaly and Alaba, we can go to 100 pts again, imo.
Double centurions! The scouse bubble will burst with boiling p!ss showering the faces of the biased press.

I listened to Talksport last night, they had a procession of lfc fans on. most opf them incredulous at not being called "greats". The host told them (Or tried to tell them) that greats win multiple trophies in one season, win back to back titles.

Only in lfc fans heads are they great and tbh overall their title win has been an embarrassment this year. From playing in empty stadiums and new rules and no celebrations, to VARs influence and City's exoneration from CAS and them not even breaking records.

I cant think of a better year for lfc to have won the title, in fact MUCH rather them than City this year.

Oh and the other thing is, when we got 100 points, we won the league Cup too. I'd have to check how far we got in the other competitions but the fact remains, we didn't put all our eggs in one basket. You know, just saying.

All that whilst playing, arguably, the best football the premier league has ever seen. Not this hoofball nonsense and without the help of VAR and/or the help of the officials.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.