11,000 at Rangers today

jimharri said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
2-0 Hibs....come onto fuk rangers,need Ye to score
Fuck off; you're fooling no one.

Tbh,they couldn't score in a fukn brothel mate,they are shite.
Watched Celtic for over 50 years now,theyre not that good,but Rangers are fukn dire.
The worst Gers team of all time.
Final score.
2-0 Hibs.

Should have started at bottom of English league pyramid when they got kicked out of Scottish PL (at last I think there were rumors or some crap). At least then they could look for future, and one day maybe even reach PL or Championship. Now they are irrelevant and always will be even if they reach top league in Scotland again. Sad or not, but that's what become of modern football

And 29,769 tonight is a bit better than the 11,000 in the thread title.
Hibs are up to second but Rangers are only two points behind with three games in hand.
It will be a while (couple or three weeks) before Hibs have some breathing space.

Worst Case Ontario said:
Should have started at bottom of English league pyramid when they got kicked out of Scottish PL (at last I think there were rumors or some crap). At least then they could look for future, and one day maybe even reach PL or Championship. Now they are irrelevant and always will be even if they reach top league in Scotland again. Sad or not, but that's what become of modern football

Both Rangers and Celtic would have found a more sympathetic ear when the subject of them joining the English leagues is brought up, if it wasn't for all the sectarian bullshit that comes with both clubs.
The fans and their own short-sightedness has held them back.
They could have been giants, instead all the future holds is diminishing crowds, and stadiums that will become more dilapidated each year.
Scottish football at the top level died a long time ago, it's too late for it to recover.

stony said:
Worst Case Ontario said:

Both Rangers and Celtic would have found a more sympathetic ear when the subject of them joining the English leagues is brought up, if it wasn't for all the sectarian bullshit that comes with both clubs.
They could have been giants, instead all the future holds is diminishing crowds, and stadiums that will become more dilapidated each year.
Scottish football at the top level died a long time ago, it's too late for it to recover.
It's astonishing thinking back to Butcher, Stevens and Hateley going to Rangers, how much has changed in the intervening generation. You're right, mate. It's fucked.

stony said:
Worst Case Ontario said:

This is so true. The sectarianism has killed them. They will never attract serious commercial support because of it. I think in many ways they are both fantastic clubs with great traditions but they are locked in the past. The disgusting behaviour of their respective supports, Rangers at the UEFA final, and Celtic when they came to the Etihad, left a sour taste in my mouth when I saw it first-hand. I know many decent Rangers and Celtic fans but they have still not totally lanced the poison which surrounds their clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.