11,000 at Rangers today

malg said:
Barcon said:
stony said:
[bigimg]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/shocked.gif[/bigimg]

lol, I'd never even realized it until I saw your reply. I thought it was some Irish word.
I'm still none the wiser......

Unless you're chucking a Clarkie out i believe DTKOAG relates to our winning goalscorer against the team who are from the area he was born in a game from 1976.

blue b4 the moon said:
malg said:
Barcon said:
lol, I'd never even realized it until I saw your reply. I thought it was some Irish word.

Unless you're chucking a Clarkie out i believe DTKOAG relates to our winning goalscorer against the team who are from the area he was born in a game from 1976.
So it is! It's been annoying the fuck out of me too :-)

blue b4 the moon said:
malg said:
Barcon said:

One of my favourite City songs !

MancunianCitizen said:
aka blue jambo said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
35,018 today.

Highest attendance of calendar year.

just makes the boos even louder :-)

Don't know if you read any Rangers forums but they make for delightful reading when Rangers lose.

yes there are regular links on Jambos Kickback :-)
Hibs winning again last night will really put the shitters up them

Never really thought of Rangers being a massive club in Europe .
Well Rangers have only won the cup winners cup same as us .
I do remember Rangers beating Leeds in European cup in 1992 .
So in all they haven't been a total failure .
But they have never won the European Cup ,like their rivals Celtic in 1967.
Celtic won the European Cup?
By golly, they kept that quiet.
You'll be telling me England won the World Cup, next!

Rangers 6 - 0 winners against Hamilton today in the Scotch Cup, apparently Danny Murphy gave the MotM award to the Hamilton 'keeper because "I've been very impressed by him today and I think he shows a lot of promise"

Rangers 6 - 0 winners against Hamilton today in the Scotch Cup, apparently Danny Murphy gave the MotM award to the Hamilton 'keeper because "I've been very impressed by him today and I think he shows a lot of promise"
Also his sister's shagging some lad from huddersfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.