11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Look at the Sterling goal. Doku did not bother to move an inch when Palmer ran forward past him.

Palmer and Sterling created far more and worked much harder than Doku. And I am sure Pep would not tolerate this kind of behavior when Sterling was 21. Pep would not give Palmer another minute if he did that on the pitch.
Didn’t Doku try to tackle Palmer and fall over well inside Chelsea’s half? By the time he got up Palmer had already played it forward

I swear posters were mad at him on the matchday thread for trying to take on players, they said it was unnecessary as all we had to do was hold the ball and grind out the result and now the problem is he kept possession and passed the ball back. I don't think Doku can win with sone posters here, it's just isn't possible.

Didn’t Doku try to tackle Palmer and fall over well inside Chelsea’s half? By the time he got up Palmer had already played it forward
No I was talking about Sterling's goal.

KDB had a loose touch when the ball fell between KDB and Jackson. At that moment Doku and Palmer was side by side. Then Palmer spirited forward and made a wonderful pass back to Jackson but Doku stayed and watched.

raz40.png

moment later
raz41.png

I don't understand the negativity against Doku.

He played out of his skin pretty much from his first game for us and everyone was shagging him.

He has a few off moments (in games where the whole team was off their best) and now people are acting like he's crap.

I don't understand the negativity against Doku.

He played out of his skin pretty much from his first game for us and everyone was shagging him.

He has a few off moments (in games where the whole team was off their best) and now people are acting like he's crap.
At this point I think he needs to hire a better PR team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.