12 from 12

jayblue

I know we should take one game at a time but I feel that we need to win our next 4 games to have a shout in the title race. Our fourth game being arsenal at home. I cant see them slipping up at the minute. If we dont get 12 from 12 then im gonna stick my knob through my new postwomans letterbox.

jayblue said:
I know we should take one game at a time but I feel that we need to win our next 4 games to have a shout in the title race. Our fourth game being arsenal at home. I cant see them slipping up at the minute. If we dont get 12 from 12 then im gonna stick my knob through my new postwomans letterbox.
does this deserve a thread to discuss it?

citijin said:
jayblue said:
Sod off you misery

Agree with you, I do think Arsenal will have their inevitable dip but if we continue to fuck up away from and the gap starts to get to 9/10 points it would be very difficult to turn it around. Next two away games will define our season in terms of the league imo.

citijin said:
jayblue said:
Can it be any worse than a sergio v maradonna thread ?

lastmanback said:
citijin said:
jayblue said:
Can it be any worse than a sergio v maradonna thread ?
Dzeko vs Maradona thread?

What is the obsession around here with the next 4 games? Sometimes the next 4 games are crucial for whatever reason, but we seem to have 4 crucial games after 4 crucial games at the minute!

adrianr said:
What is the obsession around here with the next 4 games? Sometimes the next 4 games are crucial for whatever reason, but we seem to have 4 crucial games after 4 crucial games at the minute!

Disagree, its our next 3 games that are crucial :-)

adrianr said:

When youre making up ground on the leaders the next few games are crucial.

Not a lot of room for a bad run of results any more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.