12 from 12

adrianr said:
What is the obsession around here with the next 4 games? Sometimes the next 4 games are crucial for whatever reason, but we seem to have 4 crucial games after 4 crucial games at the minute!

Er. the next four games are important because they are our next four games. As City fans we have every right to expect the team to approach these games as their next four games. Anything less would be disappointing. It is also worth pointing out that after these next four games, we will then have to deal with a new set of four games, which will be equally important to get the results that any four game sequence properly deserves. Also, one would hope that the management of the team impress on the players that fore-play in the four days prior to each of the four games is absolutely forbidden as this may affect performances on the pitch and sub-standard results. Forza City.

10/12 would be fine as long as Arsenal is one of the wins.

We can't afford to lose to Arsenal.

Their next 2 games are Hull at home and Everton at home. I would expect them to get 6 points from those.

As long as we are within 6 points going into New Year we will have a good chance.

ade_akhtar said:
adrianr said:
What is the obsession around here with the next 4 games? Sometimes the next 4 games are crucial for whatever reason, but we seem to have 4 crucial games after 4 crucial games at the minute!

Disagree, its our next 3 games that are crucial :-)
Not wishing to be a smart arse, but aren't our next 25 games crucial ? ?

The next game is crucial<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:10 pm --<br /><br />
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
The next game is crucial

Most

andy h said:
adrianr said:

Er. the next four games are important because they are our next four games. As City fans we have every right to expect the team to approach these games as their next four games. Anything less would be disappointing. It is also worth pointing out that after these next four games, we will then have to deal with a new set of four games, which will be equally important to get the results that any four game sequence properly deserves. Also, one would hope that the management of the team impress on the players that fore-play in the four days prior to each of the four games is absolutely forbidden as this may affect performances on the pitch and sub-standard results. Forza City.

So your saying the next eight are crucial.

I wish I had a £5 for very time someone posted "the next 4 games are crucial"!

citijin said:
jayblue said:
I know we should take one game at a time but I feel that we need to win our next 4 games to have a shout in the title race. Our fourth game being arsenal at home. I cant see them slipping up at the minute. If we dont get 12 from 12 then im gonna stick my knob through my new postwomans letterbox.
does this deserve a thread to discuss it?

No

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.