12th

moomba said:
Looking at the table, and we could only be 4 points short of 7th place if we win tomorrow.

I don't really like "must win" games, but surely this is the time to turn things around and start that run up the table.

Looking at my Aunt, if she had testicles, she'd be my Uncle.

We haven't won tomorrow and if we did we don't have the extra 4 points and we won't be 7th. And my Aunt doesn't have a beard.

Chippy_boy said:
moomba said:
Looking at the table, and we could only be 4 points short of 7th place if we win tomorrow.

I don't really like "must win" games, but surely this is the time to turn things around and start that run up the table.

Looking at my Aunt, if she had testicles, she'd be my Uncle.

We haven't won tomorrow and if we did we don't have the extra 4 points and we won't be 7th. And my Aunt doesn't have a beard.

and if we lose tommorrow we be only 3 pts from rock bottom

TBH im a little worried about the game tomorrow. Robinho is unlikly to play, I think im rite in saying that Jo, Benjani, sturridge and Bojinov (obviously) are all out injured (or at least face late fitness tests). This leaves us with Vassel and Evans as the only strikers available and im giving no prizes to anyone that can tell me how many league goals they have between them this season!!!!

Either way I will be there doing my best to encourage the team to drag a result away from there, still I very wary as a loss surely will kill any confidence that may be left in our team. I was in Santander in the rain on Thursday and to be honest I was along with many others shouting "hughes out", however I had been on the san miguel 4 around 6 hours before the game, looking back with a sober judgement sacking him will do nothing and although it is very hard at times, we really need to be patient and see what he does over the course of a season or 2.

RACHACE said:
looking back with a sober judgement sacking him will do nothing and although it is very hard at times, we really need to be patient and see what he does over the course of a season or 2.

FFS he is destroying our club
we get a season with a chance t o prove a point and do well and this fucking idiot is ruining it
why do you want to give him time?
i want my club to do well and with hughes in charge that wont happen

hughes out

MCFC_Freestyler said:
I know the papers talk shit but in todays daily star it says if we don't get 3 points tomorrow hughes will be gone monday morning

Lets hope they are talking shite;

If we lose tomoz i want him out before Monday morning!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.