12th

tommcfc said:
RACHACE said:
looking back with a sober judgement sacking him will do nothing and although it is very hard at times, we really need to be patient and see what he does over the course of a season or 2.

FFS he is destroying our club
we get a season with a chance t o prove a point and do well and this fucking idiot is ruining it
why do you want to give him time?
i want my club to do well and with hughes in charge that wont happen

hughes out

Destroying our club??? please explain to me why the club is being destroyed??
this season was a chance to prove a point?? What point was that?? was is that we are the largest, richest, best club in the world???
Any new manager NEEDS time, city fans should (and in all fairness most do) realise this. We have got rid of so many managers and we have been going nowhere fast for over 30 years.
When Hughes get HIS players in that play with an intensity that he wants the whole team to play with, I am confident that we will be a very good side. The likes of Elano and Jo I think it is clear that they dont want to play for Hughes and for me I would back the manager over players everytime.

Elano/Jo out and stick with Hughes

RACHACE said:
tommcfc said:
FFS he is destroying our club
we get a season with a chance t o prove a point and do well and this fucking idiot is ruining it
why do you want to give him time?
i want my club to do well and with hughes in charge that wont happen

hughes out

Destroying our club??? please explain to me why the club is being destroyed??
this season was a chance to prove a point?? What point was that?? was is that we are the largest, richest, best club in the world???
Any new manager NEEDS time, city fans should (and in all fairness most do) realise this. We have got rid of so many managers and we have been going nowhere fast for over 30 years.
When Hughes get HIS players in that play with an intensity that he wants the whole team to play with, I am confident that we will be a very good side. The likes of Elano and Jo I think it is clear that they dont want to play for Hughes and for me I would back the manager over players everytime.

Elano/Jo out and stick with Hughes

yes he is ruining our club. he could easily send us down. dont underestimate that fact. the point was to prove we could compete with the big time. our squad at present should be in the top 8 at least. if we are going to get stabilty it should be with a decent manager who knows how to win things and man manage players. hughes isn't this
get rid

What has it come to that we are shitting bricks at the thought of playing WBA away... they are probably the shittiest team in the entire Premier League and I can see us lose against them... what has Mark Hughes done to us?

RACHACE said:
looking back with a sober judgement sacking him will do nothing and although it is very hard at times, we really need to be patient and see what he does over the course of a season or 2.
We'll be in league 1.
Hughes is good at getting average footballers to scrap and punch above their weight. City will be full of footballers who want to play tactical football on the floor, 2 seasons of this will not make me want to renew my season ticket!

bumped cause the opening post made me laugh come on barryo where you at

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.