15 Years of Madness

Some of my personal lowest excluding obvious relegations etc, loosing at home to lincoln (1-0) and being mascott. having to go back to school full of twats.
Back in the day you could get into the changing rooms before matches being a young boy almost blinded by Uwe's schlong.
Chesterfield in the cup was crap as well

Best, again involving Uwe (but dressed) met him in the changing rooms again and he signed my shirt with his name and number and didnt take it off for a week!
Winning at old trafford, stood there with me Dad and the feeling was immense, a 21 and 49 year old on the verge of tears from a dodgy Benjani shoulder goal.

Wouldn't change it for the world, supporting City has been immense!

Gary James should write a book about the last 15 years entitled 'There's only one Typical City'.

The highs and lows roller-coaster ride that has been MCFC since i started watchin em in 76 can be summed up in 1 word.

Wembley!

masterwig said:
This club is silly.

Things happen to us that nobody could possibly have envisaged. We cock up when it seems we have it all under control. We can get lower when it seems we have hit rock bottom. Yet conversely we sometimes surprise ourselves with a moment of joy which hits you between the eyes from nowhere.

We've been down, up, down and up again. Someone should write a book about what has happened, it's been quite a story.

What are your best and worst memories of the last 15 years? What one moment do you think has summed the madness up best?

Gillingham 2-0 down at Wembley and only five minutes of injury time to go. Agony and ecstasy of being a blue.

But it's not just 15 years. We've been like that for longer than anyone on here can remember.

What could be more "typical City" than winning the title in 1937 then getting relegated in 1938, despite being the top scorers in the division.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.