16 Points - Sense of Perspective

Loving the happy vibe that's back around here. It's been a tough week but a League and cup double is a lovely way of putting a smile back on some of your faces, that were very worried about 3 games that could have tainted our season. Remember where we've come from, remember who we are and look forward to where we're going. CTID, 16 points.

Totally buzzing for you guys.
I've never seen a team as exciting as yours this year.... the winning streak, the way you play....it's different class.

Congratulations all

WIll be typical United to not win next two and we win without playing again.

Who gives a shite...united are absolutely crap so it wouldnt shock me if they lost tomorrow.

For all the browsing red rats....every dog has its day and yours was last week, go a celebrate your ‘we won City’ cup.

Fuck off back to Salford and the South with your boring turgid football.....you fucking red vermin.

Totally buzzing for you guys.
I've never seen a team as exciting as yours this year.... the winning streak, the way you play....it's different class.

Congratulations all

Thanks! !!
Just hope Swansea don't come disguised as Liverpool next week lol ☺☺☺

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.